About Gaurav K. Rajput, D.O.
Gaurav K. Rajput, D.O. is board certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. He graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Biology from the New York Institute of Technology and received his Doctorate at the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. Gaurav K. Rajput, D.O. completed his General Osteopathic Medicine Internship and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation residency at Long Beach Medical Center with concentrations in Orthopedic Rehabilitation at Burke Rehabilitation Hospital of White Plains, New York and in Brain & Spinal Cord Injury at Mount Sinai Hospital of New York, New York. He served as Chief Resident of his program during his final year of Residency training.
He completed his fellowship in Interventional Spine Medicine and Pain Management at Georgia Pain Physicians. He is highly trained and skilled in a variety of minimally invasive spinal interventions.
Gaurav K. Rajput, D.O. is a member of the American Osteopathic College of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, the Georgia Society of Interventional Pain Physicians and the Atlanta Spine Society.
Gaurav K. Rajput’s, D.O. goal is to provide patient’s with a comprehensive and holistic approach to improving their quality of life and function while also helping them meet the personal goals our patient’s set for themselves.
- Botox Injections (Dystonia, Migraines)
- Caudal Epidural
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injections (LESI)
- Thoracic Epidural Steroid Injections (TESI)
- Cervical Epidural Steroid Injections (CESI)
- Lumbar Facet Joint Injections
- Cervical Facet Joint Injections
- Thoracic Facet Joint Injections
- Cervical Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
- Thoracic Radiofrequency Ablation(RFA)
- Lumbar Radiofrequency Ablation(RFA)
- Sacroiliac Joint (SIJ) Injections
- Hip Injections
- Knee Injections
- Trigger Point Injections
- Sympathetic Nerve Block
- Transforaminal epidural (TFE)
- Selective Nerve Root Block (SNRB)
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Trial (SCS)
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Intercostal Nerve Block
- Iliohypogastric/Ilioinguinal Block
- Occipital Nerve Blocks
- Hand/Wrist joint Injections
- Sacral Nerve Root Field Blocks
- Shoulder Injections
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion Blocks