About Harvinder Bhatti, M.D.
- Non operative spine management including injections
- Physical therapy
- Minimally Invasive Spine Decompressions
- Lumbar & cervical disc replacements
- Minimally invasive anterior, lateral, & posterior fusions
Harvinder Bhatti, M.D. graduated Magna Cum Laude from Emory University with a Bachelors in Science in Neuroscience & Behavioral Biology. He then continued to the Medical University of South Carolina for medical school and residency in Orthopaedic Surgery where he was Chief Resident. He was selected for the prestigious Spine Fellowship at the London Spine Clinic on Harley Street in London, England where he spent 12 months.
Upon returning Stateside Harvinder Bhatti, M.D. has spent the last 5 years in the Atlanta area treating complex spine pathologies and establishing himself as a leader in the academic and clinical arena. Harvinder Bhatti’s, M.D. interests include minimally invasive and motion sparing spine procedures that focus on mobilizing the patient with the least morbidity. His treatment of complex spine pathologies with dynamic and minimally invasive techniques is revolutionizing spine care in Atlanta. He is an active Diplomate of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons (Board Certified), American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery (AAOS), North American Spine Society (NASS), International Society for Advancement of Spine Surgery (ISASS), the Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (SMISS), and The Atlanta Spine Society, where he was a founding member. In the pursuit of patient care, Harvinder Bhatti, M.D. presents in multiple academic arenas worldwide. His work helps enlighten research and also teach future Spine Surgeons. In addition, he is involved in many philanthropic ventures and his work in 2013 took him to Kolkata India for Operation Straight Spine.
Harvinder Bhatti, M.D. looks forward to continuing his mission to introduce modern day Spine Surgery to his patients as the Founder of Atlanta Spine.
- Undergraduate: Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Medical: Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- Spine Fellowship Training: London Spine Clinic London, U.K. 8/2010 – 7/2011
- Orthopaedic Residency Training: Department of Orthopaedic Surgery Medical University of South Carolina Charleston, South Carolina 7/2005 – 6/2010
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- American medical association
- International Society for Advancement of Spine Surgery
- Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Founding Member of Atlanta Spine Society